1100 North Tower Avenue
Centralia, WA 98531
Contact: M.L. Norton, Centralia City Light General Manager
Hours: M-F 8:00-5:00 pm Except Holidays
Street Light Reporting Form
With more than 1,500 streetlights to maintain, we appreciate your help in finding lights that are out or are malfunctioning. You can report them electronically, using the STREETLIGHT TROUBLE REPORT FORM, or via phone at (360) 330-7512 (Public Works Dept).
* The wooden light poles have pole numbers located on them.
* It usually resembles the image on the right.
* The address nearest the pole is also needed to assist in locating the correct pole.
* The form will ask for the nature of the problem. (Examples: Light blinks off and on, light burned out, light on in daylight, etc.)
* We ask for your name and phone number in case we have questions and need to follow up with you.
It’s easy. Just complete the form, and when you are done, click the “Submit” button at the end.
Thank you for reporting streetlight problems!
When you’re ready, the form is here: