PO Box 609
118 W Maple St
Centralia, WA 98531
Contact: Deena Bilodeau, CMC
Hours: M - F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Closed Holidays
Request for Public Records
The City Clerk has been designated as the Public Records Officer for the City of Centralia and will serve as the point of contact for members of the public in requesting disclosure of a public record. For information on disclosure of public records, refer to Chapter 2.10 of the Centralia Municipal Code and R.C.W. 42.56.
To make a request, print off the Public Disclosure Request form by Clicking Here. Complete and submit the form to the City Clerk. For assistance or to submit the form, contact:
City Clerk/Public Records Officer
Deena Bilodeau, CMC
PO Box 609/118 W Maple St
Centralia WA 98531
Response to Records Requests
Within five business days of the receipt of the request, the Public Records Officer or designee will do one of the following:
- Make the records available for inspection, provide the records or direct requestor to where the
record can be found on the City website.
- Provide a reasonable estimate of when the records will be available.
- Contact the requestor to request clarification if needed.
- Deny the request citing the reason for denial.
Cost for Public Records
There is no fee for inspecting public records.
- Standard copies: Fifteen cents a page for single sided 8 1/2 by 11 and 8 1/2 by 14. Single sided 11 by 17 shall be considered two pages of 8 1/2 by 11. Scanned copies shall be at a cost of 10 cents per page.
- Audiotape or CD copying/recording reproduction shall be at a cost of one dollar per tape/CD.
- Outside copying: actual cost.
- Postage: actual cost.
Note: Many public records are available on this website at no cost.