118 W. Maple
Centralia, WA 98531
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Lewis County Sports Center and Sports Complex
|Sports Complex in Borst Park |
Lewis County Sports Center and Sports Complex is a joint partnership between the City of Centralia, Lewis County Public Facilities District and the Centralia School District. The facilities are located at 500 Pioneer Way in Centralia, WA.
Images of Borst Park and the Sports Complex, 2013 Airphoto of Borst Park area
Map of the Borst Park Area
View the flyer of the sporting events being held in 2013.
Planning on bringing your RV for a tournament? Please check out the website below for local parks.
Local RV parks
View the online calendar for scheduled events at the Sports Complex.
This unique partnership has created a sports haven right here in the City of Centralia in the Borst Park area. A few of the amenities in the area include:
- 5 full size baseball fields (90' between bases), 1 field lighted - 6 total
- 1 baseball stadium - Wheeler Field, seating for 570, lighted, full size
- 2 Little League fields (1 lighted)
- 8 softball/fastpitch fields (4 fields lighted)
- 1 turf football/soccer field in a stadium (seating for 3,500, lighted)
- 1 multi-purpose playing field
- 6 tennis courts
- 4 regulation size soccer fields (1 turf)
- Concession stands and restroom facilities
- 2 miles of walking and jogging trails
- Indoor swimming pool
- 2 indoor kitchens (rentable)
- 1 picnic pavilion (rentable)
- Numerous picnic tables
- Horseshoe pits
- Volleyball court
- Play ground
- Fort Borst lake (fishing, small boat races)
- Boat launch (into Chehalis river)
- Historic Borst Fort, Borst Home, and a one-room school
- Parking for 254 vehicles
- Sports Center (under construction in 2013)
If you have questions or would like to reserve any of the sports facilities please contact Centralia Parks and Recreation at (360) 330-7688.