City of Centralia Compost
Thank you for your interest in compost produced by the City of Centralia Public Works Department. We are excited to announce our compost will regularly be available starting May 21, 2015.
Availability will be updated on the City Events Calendar on the homepage.
There are three ways to obtain compost.
Location: Borst Park Boat Ramp (close to Borst Home & soccer fields)
Cost: FREE - Self-loading site
- Bring your own shovel, bags and/or containers
- Available anytime the park is open
- If you find the stock is getting low please let us know by calling (360) 330-7512
We Load - You Haul Site
Location: City of Centralia Wastewater Treatment Plant
|20 yards or less
||$10.00 per yard
|More than 20 yards
||$8.00 per yard
|More than 100 yards
||$5.00 per yard
Payment Accepted: Cash, Personal Check, Money Order, Cashier Check
No debit or credit cards
- Pay at the Cashier’s Office on the second floor of City Hall. You will be given a receipt noting the amount purchased and the preferred time of pickup. MUST BRING RECEIPT AT TIME OF PICK-UP.
- Available for pick-up Thursdays and Fridays only from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Use the Treatment Plant access road – See map and directions in flyer below
- Access road gates will be open and signs will mark the route
- Rain or shine
Hire Someone to Haul For You
Same location and conditions as for the “We Load-You Haul” option above.
MUST BRING RECEIPT AT TIME OF PICK-UP.
Compost available while supply lasts
No quantity limits at this time
Plan to cover your load