As a Community Oriented Policing agency, we look for innovative ways to address concerns in Centralia - working to make our community a safer place to live, work, and play. As part of the city’s public safety team, the department provides professional enforcement, prevention, planning, and coordination of services that contribute to discourage criminal behavior and enhance the image of our community.
Serving our community
To work in partnership with our community to protect life and property, reduce crime, and enhance the security and quality of life in our city.
- Integrity and ethical behavior
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Mutual respect and fair treatment for all members within the department
- Initiative, innovation, creativity and decision-making at the most effective level
- Acceptance of full responsibility and accountability for our actions
- Excellence and continuous improvement in all we do
- Courtesy, equal protection and quality service for all, regardless of economic status or position
- Exceptional responsiveness to community needs and citizen involvement in problem solving
Communication with those we serve is an important part of our work. We distribute a quarterly E-Newsletter and post bits on our website. If you would like to receive the newsletter directly, please let us know by sending a request to email@example.com.
To view the most current E-Newsletter, please click here.