City of Centralia Utilities welcomes you as a customer. For your convenience, we offer several ways to pay your bill.
Mail your payment in the envelope provided with your bill to:
City of Centralia
P.O. Box 1259
Centralia, WA 98531
In person with cash, check, or money order (no fee), credit/debit card (additional fee applies-$4.95 per transaction) at our office located at: 500 North Pearl Street
Drop box is available anytime for payments and is convenient for after business hours. Located on the front of the Pearl Street side of the building under our sign.
By phone with your credit/debit card (additional fee applies-$6.25 per transaction) by calling: 866-217-8583
Online with your credit/debit card (additional fee applies-$6.25 per transaction)
Bank bill pay
Pay from anywhere, using your banks Bill Pay services by logging into your online banking. Your bank will issue and mail a check to the Customer Service Center.
Pay directly from your checking or savings account. Save fuel, postage and time! To initiate the autopay process, your utility account balance must be at zero.
- Complete the Authorization Agreement application (available at the Customer Service Center)
- Provide a voided check or deposit slip
- You will receive a letter from the City acknowledging your application
- Please allow up to 30 days for processing
- Until you see AUTOPAY noted on the bill, please continue to pay as you normally would
- Your utility payment will be deducted from your account on the due date indicated on your bill or the first business day thereafter
- This authorization will remain in full force and effect until written notification is provided by you or the Customer Service Center
- Customers having two or more declined payments will be removed from AUTOPAY and can reapply after one year