Who do I call for utilities?

Following completion of an application at 1100 North Tower Avenue, utility information on availability and cost of hookup for water and sewer will be provided by the Public Works Department. For electricity, contact City Light at phone 360-330-7512 or at 1100 North Tower Avenue to complete an application.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a street light out?
2. How do I request special consideration for being dependent on electricity for medical reasons?
3. How do I read my electric meter?
4. What is net metering?
5. Who do I call for utilities?