Sports Complex at Borst Park
The Sports Complex at Borst Park is located within Fort Borst Park. The Sports Complex at Borst Park includes:
A few of the park and sports complex amenities include:
- Wheeler Field is a baseball stadium seating for 570, lighted, full size
- Borst Park Softball Complex - 4 fastpitch fields, concession stand, restroom, all fields lighted, Field 5 is also used for baseball
- The Quad - 4 baseball fields at the corners and 4 softball fields (owned by Centralia School District)
- Centralia Stadium - turf football/soccer field in a stadium (seating for 3,500, lighted, owned by Centralia School District)
- Dick Scott Litlle League Stadium - concession stand, field is lighted
- Little League Field #2
- Soccer Fields - 3 full-size (Pioneer Fields and Stevens Field)
- A multi-purpose practice field (owned by Centralia School District)
- 6 tennis courts (owned by Centralia School District)
- The Sports Hub - 99,000 square foot sports facility hosting indoor volleyball, basketball, fastpitch, and wrestling events.
- Maps: Map of the Borst Park Area (PDF)
- Calendar of Events: Online Calendar
- Partnership: The facilities were a joint partnership between the City of Centralia, Lewis County Public Facilities District, and the Centralia School District.
To reserve a field (baseball, softball, or soccer field or host a tournament, or if you have a general question contact the City of Centralia Parks and Recreation at 360-330-7688 or email Parks and Recreation.
Planning Your Visit
- Motel Lodging, Dining, Activities, and Events - Looking for places to stay, things to do, places to eat? You'll find everything you need at the Discovery Lewis County webpage.
- RV and Tent Camping - Check out the Area RV Park List (PDF) for places to stay. Please note, that the City of Centralia does NOT allow overnight camping/parking/stays in its parks.
- Ball Park Regulations (PDF)
- Shopping - Centralia Outlets, Centralia Downtown Association, Centralia-Chehalis Chamber of Commerce.