Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room
- Weekday Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 10 pm $125
- Weekend Friday through and Sunday, 10 am to 10 pm $200
Online reservations are recommended! You can check availability and reserve immediately. Online reservations are required if you wish to pay with a credit or debit card. Those wishing to pay with cash or check are still encouraged to reserve online. Payment may be mailed or brought in the Parks and Recreation office within 10 business days after you make your online reservation. Reservations are accepted up to one year to the day in advance. Keys must be picked up at the Centralia Parks and Recreation office, located upstairs at Centralia City Hall, between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm during the week of your event.
If you cannot or prefer not to reserve online:
- Call the Parks and Recreation office at 360-330-7688 to be added to the calendar. Your reservation will be held as "pending" until payment has been received.
- Make payment in person or by mail within 10 business days. Reservations may be removed from the calendar if payment is not received within 10 business days.
- A paper application form is required for all reservations not done online. Print off a Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room Application form (PDF), or fill one out at the Parks and Recreation office.
- To pay in person: Centralia City Hall, Parks, and Recreation office (2nd floor), located at 118 W Maple Street in Centralia.
- To pay by mail: Centralia Parks and Recreation, P.O. Box 609, Centralia, WA 98531.
Historic Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room Information
- Location: 210 Railroad Avenue in beautiful downtown Centralia
- Size: 1,400 square feet Maximum occupancy 93
- Contents: Refrigerator, 4-burner stovetop, convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, double sink, accessible restrooms down the hall, pre-programmed heating/air conditioning
- Outlets: 1 in the hallway, 3 on the wall, 2 on the floor
- Tables: 9 five-foot round tables, 4 six-foot rectangle tables
- Chairs: 72
- Projection screen (bring your own projector)