Borst Park Kitchen #1
- Weekday Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 10 pm $125
- Weekend Friday through Sunday, 10 am to 10 pm $200
Online reservations are recommended! You can check availability and reserve immediately. Online reservations are required if you wish to pay with a credit or debit card. Those wishing to pay with cash or check are still encouraged to reserve online. Payment may be mailed or brought in the Parks & Recreation office within 10 business days after you make your online reservation. Reservations are accepted up to one year to the day in advance. Keys MUST be picked up at the Centralia Parks & Recreation office, located upstairs at Centralia City Hall, between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm during the week of your event.
If you cannot or prefer not to reserve online . . .
- Call the Parks & Recreation office at 360-330-7688 to be added to the calendar. Your reservation will be held as "pending" until payment has been received.
- Make payment in person or by mail within 10 business days. Reservations may be removed from the calendar if payment is not received within 10 business days.
- A paper application form is required for all reservations not done online. Print off a Borst Park Kitchen Application form (PDF), or fill one out at the Parks & Recreation office.
- To pay in person:
Centralia City Hall
Parks & Recreation office (2nd floor)
118 W Maple Street
Centralia, WA 98531
- To pay by mail:
Centralia Parks & Recreation
P.O. Box 609
Centralia, WA 98531
Borst Park Kitchen #1 Information
- Location: 2020 Borst Avenue; in Borst Park on the left side of the road, just past the playground.
- Size: 2,100 sq. ft. Maximum occupancy 125
- Contents: Gas furnace, refrigerator, two electric ranges, two double sinks, restrooms
- Outlets: Five outlets in the kitchen and eight in the table area
- Amenities: 15 round tables, 6 six-foot rectangular tables, 112 stackable chairs, microwave, coffee urn, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), projection screen.