Borst Park Large Shelter
- Full or Half-Day Rentals Available
- $100 per day, 7 am to 10 pm
- $50 per half-day, 10 am to 3 pm or 4 pm to 9 pm
Online reservations are recommended! You can check availability and reserve immediately. Online reservations are required if you wish to pay with a credit or debit card. Those wishing to pay with cash or check are still encouraged to reserve online. Payment may be mailed or brought to the Parks and Recreation office within 10 business days after you make your online reservation. Reservations are accepted up to one year to the day in advance. Shelters may be reserved Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend only. All other dates are available on a first-come, first-served, as-is basis.
If you cannot or prefer not to reserve online:
- Call the Parks and Recreation office at 360-330-7688 to be added to the calendar. Your reservation will be held as "pending" until payment has been received.
- Make payment in person or by mail within 10 business days. Reservations may be removed from the calendar if payment is not received within 10 business days.
- A paper application form is required for all reservations not done online. Print off a Picnic Shelter Application form (PDF), or fill one out at the Parks and Recreation office.
- To pay in person: Centralia City Hall, Parks and Recreation office (2nd floor), located at 118 W Maple Street in Centralia.
- To pay by mail: Centralia Parks and Recreation, P.O. Box 609, Centralia, WA 98531.
Borst Park Large Shelter Information
- Location: 2020 Borst Avenue; located behind Borst Kitchen Number 1.
- Size: 36 'x 36' (1300 square feet)
- Occupancy: 80-100
- Amenities: 10 eight-foot picnic tables, large charcoal grill with utility shelf, serving table, hot coal bin, electrical outlet; nearby water spigot