Borst Park Picnic Shelter #2
Borst Shelter #2
The south loop of Borst Park where Borst Park Shelter #2 is located is open to cars Memorial through Labor Day weekends only. During all other times, it is accessible on a walk-in basis only.
- Full or Half-Day Rentals Available
- $50 per day, 7 am to 10 pm
- $25 per half-day, 10 am to 3 pm or 4 pm to 9 pm
Online reservations are recommended! You can check availability and reserve immediately. Online reservations are required if you wish to pay with a credit or debit card. Those wishing to pay with cash or check are still encouraged to reserve online. Payment may be mailed or brought to the Parks & Recreation office within 10 business days after you make your online reservation. Reservations are accepted up to one year to the day in advance. Shelters may be reserved Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend only. All other dates are available on a first-come, first-served, as-is basis.
If you cannot or prefer not to reserve online
- Call the Parks & Recreation office at 360-330-7688 to be added to the calendar. Your reservation will be held as "pending" until payment has been received.
- Make payment in person or by mail within 10 business days. Reservations may be removed from the calendar if payment is not received within 10 business days.
- A paper application form is required for all reservations not done online. Print off a Picnic Shelter Application form, or fill one out at the Parks & Recreation office.
- To pay in person: Centralia City Hall, Parks & Recreation office (2nd floor), located at 118 W Maple Street in Centralia.
- To pay by mail: Centralia Parks & Recreation, P.O. Box 609, Centralia, WA 98531.
Borst Park Shelter #2 Information
- Location: 2020 Borst Avenue; in the south loop of Borst Park, across the road from Borst Lake.
- Size: 24’ x 20’ (500 sq. ft.)
- Occupancy: 32
- Amenities: 4 eight-foot picnic tables, 1 electrical outlet; water spigot