Report a Crime Online
If this is an emergency - dial 911.
Centralia Police Department is excited to offer online crime reporting to the community of Centralia, Washington. This service encourages the community to report more crimes and allows immediate submission of certain crimes.
Commendations & Complaints
Also available through our portal is the ability to submit a commendation for an employee's extraordinary performance or a complaint regarding allegations of misconduct or improper job performance.
Non-Emergency Crime Reporting
When a non-emergency crime has been committed, you may benefit from reporting the crime through our portal. It is convenient for you to use and easy to access 24 hours a day. These reports may not be verified by a police officer. This website is monitored Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Please read the following checklist below to see if you qualify to report via our online service.
- The crime is not an emergency
- The crime is not in progress
- The crime has no suspects and there is no obvious evidence (videotape or witnesses)
- The crime occurred within the jurisdiction of the Centralia Police Department
- Total Loss does not exceed $750
- You must have a valid email address
Effective March 1, 2017, the following incidents may be reported using the Centralia Police Department online citizen reporting system:
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Identity Theft
- Lost/Found Property
- Simple Shoplift
- Theft of property from inside a locked or unlocked vehicle (Vehicle Prowl)
- Theft of property
With no known suspects.
Caution: Filing a false police report is a crime.
If your crime does not meet the criteria above and you wish to report your crime in person to a police officer, please call 360-740-1105 for assistance.