Train Depot Suite 204
Subfacility of Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room
- Weekday Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 10 pm $75.00
- Weekend Friday through Sunday, 9 am to 10 pm - $100.00
Online reservations are recommended! You can check availability and reserve immediately. Online reservations are required if you wish to pay with a credit or debit card. Those wishing to pay with cash or check are still encouraged to reserve online. Payment may be mailed or brought in the Parks & Recreation office within 10 business days after you make your online reservation. Reservations are accepted up to one year to the day in advance.
If you cannot or prefer not to reserve online
- Call the Parks & Recreation office at 360-330-7688 to be added to the calendar. Your reservation will be held as "pending" until payment has been received.
- Make payment in person or by mail within 10 business days. Reservations may be removed from the calendar if payment is not received within 10 business days.
- A paper application form is required for all reservations not done online. Print off a Depot Suite 204 Application form, or fill one out at the Parks & Recreation office.
- To pay in person: Centralia City Hall, Parks & Recreation office (2nd floor), located at 118 W. Maple St. in Centralia.
- To pay by mail: Centralia Parks & Recreation, P.O. Box 609, Centralia, WA 98531.
Depot Suite 204 Information
Rules, Restrictions, and Assumption of Responsibilities (PDF)
- Location: 210 Railroad Ave in beautiful downtown Centralia
- Size: 400 sq. ft. Maximum occupancy 40
- Access: The room is located on the second floor of the depot building and is accessible by stairs or elevator
- Amenities: Five 60-inch round tables, two 6-foot rectangle tables, one 4-foot folding table, 40 chairs, compact refrigerator, microwave, pod coffee maker (pods not included), numerous outlets, restroom across the hall. A flat-screen TV on a rolling cart and a podium are available for an additional fee.
- Restrictions: Professional meeting and conference room only. Pre-packaged food and beverages are permitted, but must be prepared off site and require minimal cleanup, as no kitchen facilities are available.