Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room
- Weekday Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 10 pm $100
- Weekend Friday through and Sunday, 10 am to 10 pm $150
Online reservations are recommended! You can check availability and reserve immediately. Online reservations are required if you wish to pay with a credit or debit card. Those wishing to pay with cash or check are still encouraged to reserve online. Payment may be mailed or brought in the Parks and Recreation office within 10 business days after you make your online reservation. Reservations are accepted up to one year to the day in advance. Keys must be picked up at the Centralia Parks and Recreation office, located upstairs at Centralia City Hall, between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm during the week of your event.
If you cannot or prefer not to reserve online:
- Call the Parks and Recreation office at 360-330-7688 to be added to the calendar. Your reservation will be held as "pending" until payment has been received.
- Make payment in person or by mail within 10 business days. Reservations may be removed from the calendar if payment is not received within 10 business days.
- A paper application form is required for all reservations not done online. Print off a Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room Application form (PDF), or fill one out at the Parks and Recreation office.
- To pay in person: Centralia City Hall, Parks, and Recreation office (2nd floor), located at 118 W Maple Street in Centralia.
- To pay by mail: Centralia Parks and Recreation, P.O. Box 609, Centralia, WA 98531.
Historic Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room Information
- Location: 210 Railroad Avenue in beautiful downtown Centralia
- Size: 1,400 square feet Maximum occupancy 93
- Contents: Refrigerator, 4-burner stovetop, convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, double sink, accessible restrooms down the hall, pre-programmed heating/air conditioning
- Outlets: 1 in the hallway, 3 on the wall, 2 on the floor
- Amenities: 9 five-foot round tables, 4 six-foot rectangle tables, 72 chairs, projection screen.
Depot Suite 204
Centralia Parks and Recreation is adding a new rental facility to its offerings, the Depot Suite 204. This room is located upstairs at the historic train depot, near the top of the stairs, and is accessible by stairs or elevator. This 400 square foot, fully carpeted room accommodates up to 40 people and offers the amenities listed below. A restroom (shared with other upstairs business tenants) is located just across the hall. The building is located next to the railroad mainline, so frequent train noise is to be expected, however, most people find this to be part of the charm of this beautifully historic venue.
- Five 5-foot round tables
- Two 6-foot rectangular tables
- One 4-foot folding table
- 40 chairs
- Compact refrigerator
- Pod coffee maker (pods not included)
- Numerous outlets
- Flat-screen TV
This room is for professional meetings and conferences only. Consider it for your next meeting, class, training, or other smaller business event or social gathering. Pre-packaged food and beverages may be served, but must be prepared off-site and require minimal cleanup, as no kitchen facilities are available.