Parks & Recreation
Rent Park Facilities
- Kitchen #1 (fireplace): $100 Monday-Thursday; $150 Friday-Sunday
- Kitchen #2 (larger with center island): $100 Monday-Thursday; $150 Friday-Sunday
- Centralia Train Depot Multi-purpose Room: $100 Monday-Thursday; $150 Friday-Sunday
- Centralia Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room (for professional meetings only): Call 360.330.7662 for information
- Picnic Shelters: Borst and Riverside Parks (Seasonal)
Parks Division Mission Statement
The Centralia Parks Division Vision statement is we will strive to:
- Offer programs that provide equal opportunities for all regardless of race, creed, social status, or economic need.
- Provide programs to stimulate good health and physical development.
- Provide and support programs, special events, and facilities to stimulate the socialization of individuals and families.
- Provide and support programs, events, and facilities that grow the local economy.
- Provide and market programs to stimulate more intensive use of existing facilities.
- Encourage the use of community facilities.
- Coordinate programs where possible with Lewis County and the City of Chehalis to encourage regional success.
- Provide a broad and varied program of leisure activities and services related to the needs, interests, and abilities of all the people of the city.
- Provide a well-trained workforce who are motivated to achieve department and city-wide goals.
- Provide a diverse organization that communicates openly through teamwork and values quality, creativity, and risk-taking.
- Offer cost-effective and environmentally compatible leisure time opportunities and facilities.
- Plan for the future to assure that adequate open space, historical elements, and recreation facilities and programs are provided for future generations.