If liability insurance is required for your rental or special event, the Washington Cities Insurance Authority has a Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP) where you can purchase the coverage required by the City of Centralia. Instructions for obtaining a quote and/or insurance are as follows:
- Information on Intact Insurance Specialty Solutions
- Go to Event Page (app.gatherguard.com)
- Click on "Event Type" and answer a few questions.
- Enter venue ID code:
- Borst Park: 0465-026
- Riverside Park: 0465-302
- George Washington Park: 0465-027
- Train Depot Multi-Purpose Room: 0465-028
- The user answers questions about the event.
- The user then clicks on "Get Quote" for the cost of the insurance.
- If the tenant elects to purchase the insurance they fill in the user (the insured) and contact information. The transaction is completed with a credit card online.
- In a matter of minutes (after credit card approval) an insurance certificate will be emailed to the user. The city of Centralia receives a copy as well.
Access to the program is only available online and payment must be made with VISA or MasterCard. Confirmation is handled very quickly.