Parade & Special Events

Parade and Special Event planners need to fill out an application when hosting an event on city property. Parades, car shows, fun runs and walks, carnivals, block parties, and filming movies are just a few examples. This form allows us to alert various departments within the city of special needs - whether you need to temporarily shut down a street or have increased activity within the city.

Please refer to Centralia Municipal Code Chapter 14.28 Parade/Special Event Permits for more information.

Helpful Documents